Tuesday, February 17, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme - Week 1, Day 2

Before pictures, weight, and measurements have been taken!! I've also got my workouts each day scheduled and my meals prepped for the week!! This program comes with 2 different meal plans you can follow, I've decided to follow the "Extreme Plan" for now and maybe try the "Countdown" plan the last week.  My numbers tell me I'm allowed to have 3 Purple, 4 Green, 4 Red, 3 Yellow, 1 Blue, and 1 Orange containers plus 4 Tbsp each day. I can't wait to see what I can do to myself over these 21 Days!!

Oh my goodness!! I just want to start off by saying... I thought I was in better shape than this!!

Day 1 - Plyo Fix Extreme -  was the workout and it kicked my butt!! I guess you could call Plyo "Leg Day" and holy cow my legs are burning today!! 

As far as eating day 1 went great!  Got all my containers in for the day and wasn't hungry at all afterwards! 

Day 2 - Upper Fix Extreme - My arms were like wet noodles went I finished! 


And eating today, so far is right on point!  I've still got to make thru eating a healthy supper and then making it to bedtime with no "snacks", so we'll see what happens!  Kylee has already reminded me that we have ice cream (my weakness) in the freezer... let's just hope there's only enough left for the kids and Mark so I don't have to worry about it!!

So I guess you can say "so far so good" and I hope it stays that way!  Seriously, these workouts are either going to kill me or they're the kick in the butt I've been needing lately!!  They are def challenging but I LOVE IT!   
And with that I'll check back in next week, just to let you know if I'm still alive and kicking!  :)  Have a great day!

Brigit

No comments:

Post a Comment