Monday, March 2, 2015

Healthier Banana Muffins

Mini Oatmeal Banana Muffins



 
Ummm!! These are sooo good!! I was just going to make them for the kids to try as a "healthier" snack idea, but they smell soo good, I couldn't resist!! I had 4 and Kylee kept trying to sneak another one! Thank goodness they are mini! I had to put the rest in the freezer, out of sight, so I wouldn't eat anymore and I thought I could use them when I have one of those cravings I can't kick.. and I guess I could share with the kids, since they seem to like them so much too!   :)    I made some with chocolate chips, both are amazing!! :)   Honestly, when I was mixing this together I really didn't think they were going to turn out very good, but I was wrong! I couldn't get my blender to get the oats "smooth" and it seemed to be like they would be dry, but they really aren't!  Give them a try and let me know what you think!  :)
 
                        Ingredients
·         2.5 cups old fashioned oats
·         1 cup Greek yogurt
·         2 eggs
·         ¾ cup stevia
·         1.5 teaspoon baking powder
·         ½ teaspoon baking soda
·         2 ripe bananas
 Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins liners. Place all of the ingredients, including bananas in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.  Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.   AND ENJOY!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment