Thursday, April 9, 2015

My 3 Day Refresh Experience

Monday, April 6th, was day 1 of my 3 Day Refresh!   I knew I would overeat, and I mean REALLY overeat on Easter, so I order the 3 Day Refresh ahead of time so I could be prepared!

So... What exactly is 3 Day Refresh??

3 Day Refresh is similar to a cleanse or detox. It's a quick way to get a fast, clean break to drop a few pounds in a hurry or break some bad habits!

Basically you drink 3 meal replacement shakes a day along with LOTS of water, a fiber drink, and some fresh fruit, veggies, and healthy fats.





What did I do for these 3 Days??

Day 1:

  • 6AM - Wake up and immediately Drank 8oz of water. (I usually also drank E&E before I workout so I drank another 10oz right after that with E&E in it)
  • 6:15AM Morning workout (Plyo Fix Extreme was on the schedule that day)
  • 7AM -  Breakfast: I had my Vegan chocolate Shakeology mixed with water and strawberries
  • 10AM I drank my "Fiber Sweep" drink with 8oz of COLD water (Side note - if you try doing this... be sure to use cold, COLD water mix well and hold your nose and CHUG! lol - it's not horrible but it's not the greatest drink in the world either)
  • 12PM - Lunch: I had the Vanilla Fresh shake with 5 asparagus spears (seasoned Olive Oil, Pepper, and Garlic) and 1 cup of grapes.   (I am NOT a fan of really any kind of vanilla flavoring, so the Vanilla shake was a little hard for me to get done, but I chugged it all at once and I made it work!)
  • 2:30PM - Snack: I had celery with 2Tbsp Peanut Butter
  • 5PM - Supper: I had the Vanilla Fresh shake and Spinach Cucumber salad
  • I also drank a total of 1.5 gallons of water through out the day!

Day 2:

  • 6AM - Wake up and immediately Drank 8oz of water. (I usually also drank E&E before I workout so I drank another 10oz right after that with E&E in it)
  • 7AM -  Breakfast: I had my Vegan chocolate Shakeology mixed with water and 1/2 of a large apple 
  • 8:30AM Morning workout (Upper Fix Extreme was on the schedule that day)
  • 10AM I drank my "Fiber Sweep" drink with 8oz of COLD water
  • 12PM - Lunch: I had the Vanilla Fresh shake with 2 celery stalks with almond butter and 1 apple
  • 5PM - Supper: :/ I failed right here... I did not have the shake and ate a few things I shouldn't have....
  • I also drank a total of 1.5 gallons of water through out the day!

Day 3:

  • 4AM - Wake up and immediately Drank 8oz of water. (I usually also drank E&E before I workout so I drank another 10oz right after that with E&E in it)
  • 5AM - Morning workout (P90 Sweat and Ab Ripper A was on the schedule that day)
  • 6:30AM -  Breakfast: I had my Vegan chocolate Shakeology mixed with water and 1 cup pineapples 
  • 10AM I drank my "Fiber Sweep" drink with 8oz of COLD water
  • 12:30PM - Lunch: I had the Vanilla Fresh shake with 1 cup pineapple and 1 cup cucumbers (mixed with vinegar and lightly salted) 
  • 2:30PM - Work out #2 for the day (Pilates Fix Extreme) 
  • 4:30PM - Snack: I had 1/4 cup pineapple
  • 6PM - Supper: I had the Vanilla Fresh shake, 1 cup cucumbers and 6 asparagus spears
  • I also drank a total of 1.5 gallons of water through out the day!

AND MY RESULTS ARE.......

Keep in mind I was EXTREMELY bloated when I took my before measurements, weight, and pics Monday.... so a lot of it was bloat lost....
In 3 days I lost:
  • 8.9 pounds
  • 1.5 inches in my waist
  • 2.5 inches in my belly (around the belly button area)
  • .75 inch in my hips (area just below the top of the hip bone)
  • 1.25 inches in my butt
  • .75 inches in each thigh
I am blown away by the results! Especially since I "cheated" on the second day! I know most of it was bloat lost, but I truly do feel better and am planning on continuing with a clean eating meal plan so I can continue to lose! 
 
 
If you would like to get a kick start on eating healthy, this plan WILL help you get a quick start so you can have momentum and personal motivation from the start! If you'd like to try in out for yourself contact me and I can help you get started! 

No comments:

Post a Comment