Saturday, May 23, 2015

Got some unwanted pounds to lose??

It's YOUR turn!! Why not you!? Why not NOW!?

Do you need/want to lose 20-50 or more lbs? Or maybe you know of someone who's ready to lose 50+lbs...I'm working on creating new challenge groups starting in June and I need 3-5 people who are willing to commit to a 6-12 week challenge. BUT, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE READY!!! I want to see serious results so this will be a no BS group or you will be removed. You'll get workouts, meal plans - 100% support for the 12 weeks.
If you are ready to get committed and want me to interview you then comment "I'm ready" below and I'll message you a list of questions that will help me figure out a good starting point for you. There are costs involved and I'll go over that with each person. If you're willing to INVEST IN YOURSELF to make a real change then comment below. If you don't feel comfortable commenting - email me: brigitblank@gmail.com with the subject "Summer Challenge"
This is going to be fun! I can't wait to get started!!   :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment