Saturday, June 6, 2015

French Toast Pancakes

I'm not gonna lie, I really didn't think I was going to like these... The cottage cheese kind of grossed me out, but I decided to give them a try and they are actually pretty good AND the kids liked them too!! :)
French Toast Pancakes (21 DAY FIX APPROVED)
 
Ingredients
•1 cup egg whites (6-7 eggs)
•1 cup fat free cottage cheese
•1 cup oats
•1 tbsp cinnamon
•1-2 tsp stevia
•1 tsp vanilla extract
Directions
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth (about 30 seconds)
2. Pour onto a lightly greased (I used olive oil) griddle or griddle pan
3. Cook until lightly brown on both sides
4. Drizzle with 1 tsp of 100% pure maple syrup
 
Makes 10-12 pancakes
Serving Size: 3-4 pancakes...
21-Day Fix Portion (per serving): 1½ red, 1 yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment