Saturday, June 27, 2015

June Special - 21 Day Fix



I know some of you look at this a roll your eyes but I can't help but share... THIS is honestly too good of a deal to pass up!!! There's only 3 MORE DAYS to get this amazing deal, and then it will be gone for six months at least ...
 
I know you've probably heard me talk about how much I absolutely LOVE 21 Day Fix, so I guess I should probably show you WHY, right?! This pic shows the progress of my coach Kenna after 2 rounds of 21 Day Fix. One of my current challengers shared her progress pics with me the other day too... She's been doing the program for 3 months now and has lost 40lbs so far!!! Another started last week and is down 7lbs already!! I can not stress how life changing this program can be, if you stick with it! I don't care what anyone says, you can workout as much as you want, but if you're not fueling your body with the right kind of food it's a lost cause.
~~~~~~~~~~
ANYONE can benefit from this program. I have seen women of all different shapes, sizes, and fitness levels buy this program, follow it and see things happen with their body that they never dreamed possible. It's such an easy plan to follow and totally change the way you think about eating.:)
~~~~~~~~
We've got another challenge group start again Monday!! I get so excited, for these girls, at the beginning of EVERY group because I know what this program CAN DO. If you are interested in giving it a try NOW is the perfect time because there's a huge deal on 21DF Challenge Packs until the end of June and everyone that orders by June 30th will be entered to win Autumn's new cookbook!!
I'm starting to accept people for my next challenge group already and only have limited spot available!!
Interested? Comment with your email address or message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment