Wednesday, June 24, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP!!

Yes! I know I'm far from being in "perfect" shape and I know these pics are awful... I get so freakn nervous and cringe at the thought of posting these type of pics. But I thought I needed to share.... so here goes. 🙊🙈😰 Excuse me while I go throw up now....
~~~~~~~
I've been feeling very defeated, a lot, lately. I feel like I have not had any progress in months and was beginning to wonder if it was all still worth it. After thinking long and hard about it I've decided that YES it is worth it all. My progress may not be happening as fast as I'd like it to and I have no one but myself to blame for that.
~~~~~~~
I came acrossed this pic taken a year ago and decided I'd compare it to what I look like today. I've got BIG, HUGE, SCARY goals set for myself so I'm not even close to where I eventually want to be yet. But I am proud of how far I've come. I am so thankful that I made the decision to reach out to @KennaShell when I did!! Just think if I wouldn't have started 1 year ago I would not be where I am today... if I'm honest I'd probably be heavier and more miserable than I was in this before pic.
~~~~~~~~~
For the past 2 weeks I've made a huge change in the way I've been eating (with the exception of a few days, I'm going to pretend didnt happen 😉) And as of this morning I was down 9lbs!! I finally feel like I'm back in the game and now I WANT TO HELP YOU GET THERE TOO! Maybe you're where I was a year ago. Maybe you're where I am today. OR maybe you're on a totally different scale. If you are ready to start shedding pounds I will be starting a nutrtition test group July6th! There will be requirements and you must be serious!! I know the ladies in this group will be blown away by their own results.... so why couldn't that be you?? I'm no different than any one of you so what's holding you back?? Comment below, PM me, or feel free to email me at brigitblank@gmail.com for more details! I can only accept a few more people for this round :)
*****IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TOO!! *****
‪#‎neverEVERgiveup‬ ‪#‎pushyourself‬ ‪#‎believeinyourself‬

No comments:

Post a Comment