Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Let me ask you a question...

Do walk into your closet and have clothes that are too small but you are holding on too because one day you hope to wear them again? Are you struggling with losing that post baby weight? Do you feel out of shape? Are you unhappy with your body? Are you self-conscious about the way you look? Do you feel like crying when you go shopping?

I answered YES to every single question a little over a year ago. I was so miserable. I was so unhappy but I was afraid t...o ask for help because I think deep down I didn't believe I would ever lose the weight and I thought people would judge me. I settled with idea that I was destined to stay unhappy with my body. BUT one day I decided I'd had enough. Yes, I was afraid people would judge me, and if I'm honest with myself I KNOW I get judged every day. But I'm not letting that stop me. Honestly, the feeling I get from doing what it takes to get healthy is way better then the feeling of worrying about what people think.

When I first started I had no idea what I was doing. I'd tried SERVERAL different weight loss strategies/quick fixes/fad diets and even if I'd start seeing results would ALWAYS fail and end up quitting. Now, I would be lying if I said I've never failed in the past year.... Because I've failed SEVERAL times and know I will fail several times again. Why is it so different this time?? Why am I so confident that I will succeed this time?? The difference is support and accountability. With the help of my coach I have learned about eating clean and I finally had someone (actually a whole group of women) to reach out to when I feel like quitting.

Are you ready to try? If you are I am here for you!

I am looking for 5 people who are READY to change their life and want to feel better inside and out. I will help you learn about clean eating and how working out for only 30 minutes a day can change your entire outlook!! Plus you will get all the support you need, from others going thru the same struggles you are.
If you are interested and SERIOUS, comment below or send me a message! I'm READY to help YOU. All you have to do it say the word!! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment