Thursday, August 20, 2015

Meal Prep for 21 Day Fix

I have found that eating healthy just doesn't work for me UNLESS I plan ahead and meal prep!! SO today I meal prep!! :D 
***Stuffed Bell Peppers
*** Mini Meatloaves
*** BBQ Chicken (Homemade BBQ sauce)
*** Fresh Fruit & Veggies
*** And of course my Shakeology!  :)

My sister will be getting married in roughly 6 weeks!! That's gives me enough time to do 2 rounds of 21 Day Fix!! My goal by the wedding is 15-20lbs lighter... that's 2.5-3.5lbs a week. It's NOT going to be easy but I AM going to stick with it this time to make it happen!! My day 1 starts TODAY!


Are you ready to commit to make some serio...
us changes in the way you think about eating?? and make the last part of this year your healthiest yet!! I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! I'm looking for 10 Ladies who are SERIOUS about getting healthy once and for all!!
> NO counting calories!
> NO counting points!
> NO starving yourself!
Along with working out, 30 min a day, I focus on EATING REAL FOOD for maximum results! Think you might be interested?? Fill out this application http://www.jotform.us/form/43473574663160 and I'll help you find out if this is the right start for you!! :)
 
 

Check out Mandy!!!  If she can lose 7.4lbs in 21 Days I can do it too!!  AND SO CAN YOU!!! What are you waiting for?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment