Friday, October 9, 2015

FEAR

The dictionary's definition of FEAR is - "an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat".


But really when you think about it FEAR has 2 different meanings.... 

1.) Forget Everything And Run
2.) Face Everything And Rise  

It's totally up to YOU which you choose to do when FEAR shows itself. 


Since I like to be as upfront and transparent as I can be with all of you, I'm just going to start out by saying "I KNOW I could be A LOT farther along with my own personal fitness & my coaching biz than I am right now."  I've just recently come to realize I'm just scared....

>>>> I fear that if I do actually reach my own personal fitness goal, it will discourage others instead of inspire them
>>>> I fear that people will mistake the openness of my journey as a gimmick rather than seeing that I truly want to help others succeed
>>>> I fear that I'm not yet "fit" enough to help someone else with their fitness journey.
>>>> I fear, that once I do start growing a team, I won't have enough knowledge or leadership skills to help them grow.
>>>> I fear that I am letting my family down by not yet reaching those goals I have set for myself.
>>>> I'm afraid that if I do succeed I might just let someone else down. 

BUT  from this moment on I say F*CK FEAR!! I've got to let ALL of that go!  I will never reach my highest potential if I keep letting FEAR take over.  

>>>> I WILL reach my fitness goals!!
>>>> I AM inspiring people by sharing my story!!
>>>> I AM fit & determined enough to help someone else reach their goals!! 
>>>> I DO HAVE enough knowledge & leadership skills to build an empire
>>>> I AM NOT going to let FEAR take over ANYMORE!  I CAN & WILL DO THIS!! 

Sometimes WE ALL need a DAILY (maybe hourly) reminder of our true potential. DON"T let FEAR of failure or FEAR of success hold you back!  You are your only limitation - get out of you own head that GET IT DONE!!  Even if you're scared GO FOR IT! Pushing past and overcoming our FEARS only makes us STRONGER and WISER!!   

SUCCESS happens ONE day at a time -  YOU got this!!  

 Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment