Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Top 5 Weight Loss Tips!


Here are a few things I learned from Chalene Johnson!! I've been trying to incorporate these things into my everyday to help me on my own fitness journey.... Try them out!! Hopefully at least one of these will help you too!!  :)  

1. Purge the Pantry - Get rid of ALL the "bad" food temptations in your house. Out of sight, out of mind, RIGHT!!?

2. Schedule your workouts - Seriously, put it in your daily schedule and keep your workout "appointment" considered it just as important as a Dr. appt or meeting with your boss.

3. Get a motivated accountability partner - IF you have no one close to you to help keep you accountable... ASK ME!! I'd love to help you!

4. Don't eat before you go to bed - Eating before bed gives our body immediate fuel to be used as energy... the only problem is we don’t need energy at this time. The food that is not used for normal body processes is left to be digested by the body and is eventually stored. This is a lot of activity for a body that wants to be resting!

5. Tell someone your goals - When you make your goals "public" it helps you stay accountable, so you're more likely to reach those goals.  Comment your goals below to make them public OR feel free to just send them to me... Telling at least 1 person will help more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment