Sunday, October 25, 2015

What is Coaching??


I LOVE what I do and it's my PASSION to inspire and encourage other women! My dream is for Team FITivation to make a positive change in THOUSANDS of lives... BUT I can't do it all by myself!!  I am looking for 10 women who want to become healthier, help others become healthier and fit, and/or earn an income, from home, doing what you love, with other 'like-minded' women.... You can be just starting your own fitness journey or you can be a fitness expert, either way, as long as you’re willing to commit to living a healthier lifestyle and be a supportive friend to others who need it, YOU can help!

I know you all see my posts about working out and drinking Shakeology, but do you ever wonder what is I really do as a Beachbody coach?? Well, here's your chance to find out!! This week I will be doing a free informational group teach you how Coaches are building wealth, freedom, and a fun business from home! You will hear and learn everything you need to know to make the proper decision about Team Beachbody!  Even if you just want to be nosy, I don't care you're ALL welcome to check it out!!
Fill out this application http://www.jotform.us/form/43473356090152 or send and EMAIL to brigitblank@gmail.com and I get you the info you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment