Saturday, November 7, 2015

Can you believe the Holiday's on is upon us already.... How in the heck is it that time of the year again, already???  ...I don't know if you know this or not but the average person gains between 10-15lbs between Halloween and New Years... I will NOT be one of those people this year.... I, personally, am committed to making this holiday season my healthiest yet by not just maintaining but losing some too!! And I want to help YOU do that too!!

THIS MONTH I want to help 15 women, who are SERIOUS about making a healthy change to FINALLY start feeling better about themselves, but don't have time to go to the gym and need a simply/easy solution to do at home with support of others.
You will follow a workout schedule and an easy to follow meal plan, that takes all of the "guess work" out of it.

I know from experience how well this worked for me and love seeing how well it's working for my current challengers!

What kind of people can I help?

My Challenge Groups are geared towards ---->
>> WOMEN, who either want help getting started on thier fitness journey or are struggling with thier current plan.
>> Beginner or Intermediate
>> College Students
>> Newly Weds
>> Busy Moms
>> Between the age of 23-50

What will you get when you join me in a challenge??
> SUPPORT from me and many other amazing, like-minded ladies!
> MEAL IDEAS and yummy recipes to follow for healthy meals (family friendly & budget friendly)
> WORKOUTS for you to do at home, at the gym, at a friends house...wherever (beginner to extremist)
> A FREE coach (me) for one-on-one support PLUS the encouragement of a PRIVATE online empowerment group

EMAIL brigitblank@gmail.com IF YOU ARE INTERESTED or Simply comment "Interested" below and I'll be in touch

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment