Wednesday, November 4, 2015

For the longest time I told myself "I can't", "There's no way I can do that...." I had so many excuses as to why I couldn't lose weight and get into shape... And anytime I'd "try" to lose weight it would never last long because I'd come up with another excuses and fall back into my old bad habits. But one day I woke up and KNEW something NEEDED to change. I hated trying on clothes, I hated going places, I was the heaviest I'd ever been, and I just didn't feel comfortable in my own skin. So right then and there I told myself I would NEVER feel like this again. I may not be near where I want to be yet, but I'm ok with that, because, right now, I'm so much better than I was.... I'm doing this more ME, I'll get there when I get there. Until then I'll just sit back, follow my meal plan, workout, and enjoy the ride!!
Do you want to feel confident and comfortable in your own skin?
I am looking for 20 Mom's who are SERIOUS about making a healthy change to FINALLY start feeling better about themselves, but don't have time to go to the gym and need a simply/easy solution to do at home with support of other moms.
You will follow a workout schedule and an easy to follow meal plan, that takes all of the "guess work" out of it.
I know from experience how well this worked for me and love seeing how well it's working for my current challengers!
Email brigitblank@gmail.com if you would like to join or... Simply comment "Interested" below and I'll be in touch. smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment