Friday, December 11, 2015

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!

"One day I just woke up and decided I didn't want to feel like that anymore.... or EVER again. So I changed..."
AND it was the BEST decision I've ever made for myself. Sometimes I wonder how I would feel or what I'd be doing if I didn't wake up that day a decide to change.... I don't know why that particular day was any different than the rest, I mean I had felt horrible about myself for a long time and I heard about Shakeology and T25 in the past but it wasn't until 'that day' that I decided to JUST DO IT!
It's not always easy and I know I still have a long ways to go and I know not everyone understands or agrees with what I do BUT I've come this far and feel so good... NOTHING can stop me now.
When you're ready to make that change, just know that, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO..... AND I AM HERE AND HAPPY TO HELP, IF YOU NEED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment