Friday, December 11, 2015

Healthy Candy Bar?

HOLD UP!! Where are all my CHOCOLATE LOVERS?!!  You have GOT to try these!!!

I'm a sucker for ANYTHING chocolate but I have to admit I'm always a little skeptical to try new "homemade", "healthy" things.  BUT since my friend Staci (stacioleary.blogspot.com) recommended them and there was ONLY 4 ingredients, I thought I'd give them a try!!  AND I was pleasantly surprised AND the kids LOVED them too!

Give them a try and let us know what YOU think!  

  • 1 tsp Natural Peanut Butter
  • 1 tsp Raw Honey 
  • 1 tsp melted Coconut Oil
  • 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
Mix all ingredients together until smooth.  Pour into a small plastic tray or even a Tupperware lid will work.  Freeze it!  It only takes about 15 min to freeze but you can leave it in the freezer until you're ready to eat it!  


In the words of my Daughter... "Oh, Mom, these are SOO GOOOD... we should make them everyday!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment