Friday, January 8, 2016

Be HAPPY where you're at while you work for what you want

It's so easy to compare yourself to others and let that stop you from making progress.... It's so easy to let yourself over indulge in that unhealthy food... it's so easy to just give up on yourself.... it's so easy to let negative thoughts take over and it's so easy to get frustrated when you're not seeing results daily, weekly, or even monthly. If I'm being honest the scales really hasn't changed much for me in like 6 months.... That's so hard to admit (especially since I workout EVERY Fn DAY). BUT I've come to realize the scales doesn't matter.... Sometime you need to STOP..... Take a step back..... AND LOOK at what you've accomplished up to this point.
I'm not going to sugar coat it... that fact is this shit is HARD!! Progress doesn't happen overnight and when you do start making progress you've got to continue to work harder if you want to see more. YES! I am proud of how far I've come since I started. Yes, I still have a long ways to go to get to where I want to be. Yes, I WILL get there. If you ask me, you really only have 2 choices... sit here feel miserable and complain about what hasn't happened yet OR BE HAPPY where you're at, get up, figure out what you've been doing wrong, and GET TO WORK!
NO, it won't be easy and NO, it won't happen quickly BUT it can be done!! I've come this far.... what's stopping me from going further?! It's all MINDSET!!!
Trust me, when I say, if I CAN do this... YOU can too!! I am not a nutritionist or physical trainer... I'm simply a mom, a daughter, a sister, and a wife who wanted to get into shape for myself and my family. AND I want you to know that I am here to help!! NO judgement. NO pressure. Just giving you support and showing what I've learned up to this point in my journey! No matter where you're at health/fitness wise I believe 100% that you have what it takes to get to where you want to be!! smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment