Thursday, February 25, 2016

🚨🚨Confession Time🚨🚨


My eating has been AWFUL lately!!🙈🙊😔 And I know you see me exercising every day but honestly😜 But I've let myself get back into that same negative, self-conscious, unhealthy mindset I had before I started this "healthy lifestyle"! I keep telling myself "I'm gonna get back on track today"... and usually by the afternoon I'll say "F this I'll start again tomorrow..." BUT guess what!?? Tomorrow never happened!!
I haven't been pushing myself as hard as I know I could 😯😑 Like seriously, I can't believe I've let myself get this bad again! I didn't actually admit it to myself until having a serious convo, yesterday, with my 'Soul Sisters'
SOOOO today I'm starting, yet again... BUT this time WILL be different... I'm going back to the basics.... I've thought about where I was 2 years ago (mentally, physically, & emotionally) and I know I DO NOT want to get back there again.... so here I am having my 2nd healthy meal today day, with a brand new mindset and refreshed level of excitement for what the future holds!!
Why am I sharing this with you??! Because, first of all, I want to show you all the REAL me.... I want you to know that you are NOT the only one who struggles.... I want you to see that YOU can overcome the hard times too.... I'm just another mom trying to be has healthy as I can be for myself and my family! If I can do this YOU can too!!!
TODAY is my "Day 1" who's starting with me??! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment